Friday, March 9, 2018

Deneisha: No More Soul Ties

#NEWRELEASE

Pulling up to Deniesha’s home, Fletcher was stunned by the yard filled with lush greenery and plants of different types. The last time he saw the yard it was just grass. It went with her more Zen persona.
Reaching out to knock on the door, Fletcher stepped back when the door opened and Deniesha stood in the doorway in all her glory. Her feet were bare and, for lack of a better word, she was draped in a burnt umber dress that enhanced her skin. And that skin literally glowed... her face was makeup free with the exception of brown gloss on her lips. Feeling his loins surge, Fletcher placed his hands in his pockets.
“Fletch, I’m sorry but the boys are with grandma. They went fishing early this morning and then the Civil Rights Museum and shopping and they weren’t ready to come home. We can reschedule for tomorrow.” She said, coolly. Fletcher’s eyes widened at her tone.
“I can’t come in?”
“Sure, but you said you were coming to see the boys. By the way they’re staying here at least two months. We share custody now and I’ve been remiss in my parenting duties.”
“Can I come in Niesha?” Moving aside, she let him in, hearing a small moan as he passed her. She had showered minutes ago and smelled of the perfumed oils made specifically for her. Closing the door, she followed him in to the living room that could only be called a sanctuary. There were two light brown sofas in soft leather, three chairs in a slightly darker color with a huge television, bookshelves and a profusion of fresh flowers. On the walls were framed photos of the boys and Minnie and Nelson. Dropping down on one of the sofas, Fletcher looked up at Deniesha.
“I feel there’s something on your mind.” He said.
“There are many things on my mind, starting with how cool you were when you got here, other than the kiss... especially after how we were eighteen months ago and then eight months ago...”
“Eighteen and eight months Deniesha. Do you even hear yourself? I was working my ass off to build us a home and you showed up once for a damn week. One got damn time. And now you’re, ‘I’m keeping my boys for two months and I’ve been remiss.’ Remiss my ass, you’ve been missing!”
Deniesha’s head rocked at his words and heat filled her belly. Fletcher angry always turned her on.
“You never asked...” she said weakly.
“Asked? I needed to ask my woman, the mother of my sons to visit more than once in more than a year. Ask! You saw how I was working, I had to hire someone to take the boys to school and some days pick them up. One weekend a month would have given me some relief with the boys and sexually. I needed you. Deniesha, we needed you.”
Hearing his words drained Deniesha and tears flew from her eyes. For several minutes Fletcher let her cry. He wanted to go to her but she needed to come to him for once. With tears still flowing she made her way to the couch and sat next to him.
“Fletch I didn’t know how to ask. I haven’t felt like your woman in a long time. When you came to Montgomery a year and a half ago things were so good and you were moving here in three months. Two months later you told me you and the boys were moving to Miami. If I were your woman like when I was your wife we would have discussed it. Fletch I know your ass and I know you always have money stashed. I felt it wasn’t about money but about cold ass feet. I was the wife from hell and you didn’t trust me. When you sent for me, I felt hopeful but then nothing.”
“Fuck...” Fletcher said. “So much miscommunication. I didn’t get cold anything. I just wanted something big for us. I also needed to stop working so damn hard. Right now, I can start my own business and be more than solvent for five years or more...”
“Fletch, this isn’t just you. My granddad pays me high five figures, I have no mortgage on this house thanks to him also. I’m able to finally be a whole woman to you. I’m a whole woman to me
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BBJCMH5/ref=sr_1_11?ie=UTF8&qid=1520610545&sr=8-11&keywords=Menchan

#JustLOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment